28 July 2010

Wp Ecommerce: Sorry your transaction was not accepted

Setelah saya upgrade wp ke versi 3.0 dan wp ecommerce versi 3.7.7 pada saat menggunakan shopping cart muncul:

"Sorry your transaction was not accepted.
Click here to go back to checkout page."


Setelah googling dapet artikel berikut:

I have recently installed WPEC while it was in version 3.7.5.3. Before I had the shop ready and tested I upgraded to version 3.7.6 and later to 3.7.6.1.
The problem is when the payment is completed and the user is sent back to the shop (transaction results) it displays:
"Sorry your transaction was not accepted.
Click here to go back to checkout page."
But the order still goes through and is shown in the admin area and mails are sent as they should be. The cart is cleared.
I have tried experimenting with different payment methods, but it happens both for manual payment and a custom merchant.
I have also played around with enabling/disabling shipping, checkout fields ect.
I also tried to disable, delete the plugin and delete all wpec database tables and then reinstall og start over. That didn't help either.
Please help me as I am getting quite frustrated with this...

Solusinya:


After hours of frustration I was finally able to locate the problem!
It was caused by the plugin called "Permalink Redirect", which is supposed to 'redirect all the crap away from the end of the URL'.
This is why this problem only happend to a few people.
So don't use this plugin along with WP E-commerce.

Kemudian saya update Permalink WP dan Setting WP Ecommerce, akhirnya bisa.


Alhamdulillah

Comments :

0 komentar to “Wp Ecommerce: Sorry your transaction was not accepted”


Post a Comment